L E G A C Y BIKE PARK
Women's Clinics Workshop - July 15
What you get:
- $100 includes day ticket ($45 value)
- Instruction from 12pm - 6pm
- Maximum Group size: 10
- Introduction to Downhill Riding for females 14 years or older
- Some experience with trail riding is encouraged as a pre-requisite
- Riders are encouraged to have at least front suspension and hydraulic breaks on the bike used for lesson. If not, we will have rentals available.
- Helmet and knee pads required
- Have fun and learn new skills
- Questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah has been riding bikes since she could first walk. She has taught clinics for 10 years as a professional coach in Big Sky MT. She has worked with Ladies All Ride and Grit Clinics. She is IDP level 1 and 2 certified.