Step 1: Buy a Ticket or Campsite
- In order to access the park, you will need to purchase a ticket or campsite.
- Buy one before you leave home. We do limit our numbers and frequently sell out.
Step 2: Check Your Email or Phone
- If you purchased a ticket, then you will quickly receive a confirmation email with additional details on how to get to the park and a day access gate code. If you do not see the email, check your junk mail.
- If you purchase a campsite, you will be texted a camping confirmation with 24/7 gate code and site assignment. There are no campsites sold after 3pm on the day of booking.
Step 3: Driving to the Park
We are located at 2376 Legacy Park Way, Lakeside, MT 59922.
The entrance to LBP is 2 miles south of Lakeside, Montana (and the first right after mile marker 96 going south).
Step 4: Getting Through the Gate
- If you have not purchased a ticket or campsite, you will need to in order to receive a gate code. No code will be sent to campers booking after 3pm on the day of booking.
- Enter the gate code given in your reservation, remembering to press # before the number sequence.
Step 5: Dirt Road to the Park
- It is 3 miles up a mildly rough dirt road to get to the parking lot. When you near the park, follow signs for Tickets, Parking, and Camping. A kiosk is located near the parking lot that is staffed for check-in during operation hours and has an informational area for afterhours camper check-in.