Legacy Bike Park offers primitive camping
- No Water -
- No Power -
- Pit Toilets -
NO CAMPSITES CAN BE BOOKED AFTER 3PM ON THE DAY OF BOOKING. NO GATE CODE WILL BE ISSUED AND NO SITE ASSIGNMENT GIVEN!!!
We are located at 2376 Legacy Park Way, Lakeside, MT
Note: This is a private road requiring a gate code for entry. A gate code will be texted to you as long as you have booked your site before 3pm on the day you intend to arrive.
Camping is divided into two distinct zones: Meadow Village and Logging Camp.
Meadow Village Sites 1-16 are located next to our check-in kiosk, trails, communal area, music stage, airbag and pump track. These sites are appropriate for tent and in car camping.
Logging Camp Sites 17-34 are located a quarter mile from the communal area and check-in kiosk. These sites are divided into tent sites and trailer sites. Trailer sites allow trailers up to 20ft long.
- Cars, Vans, Tents, and a few Trailers only - No motorhomes. LBP camping is primitive and roads are bumpy, please be sure your vehicle is capable. Drive at your own risk. Trailers only at designated site in Logging Camp.
- Check in 3pm-Check out 11am - If you plan to ride on checkout day you may park in Overflow parking located in Logging Camp.
- No Fires Allowed within Campsites - Fires in designated areas only - LBP and Flathead County prohibit the burning of plastics and Styrofoam.
- Pack it in, Pack it out - LBP offers a primitive camping experience and expects you to pick up after yourself. Campsites left with trash or damage will be assessed a cleaning fee.
- No Hunting * No Firearms * No Shooting * No Fireworks * Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Only one car per campsite - All other cars must be left in the day parking. Explore but please stay off private property and only explore by bike or foot.
- This is BEAR country - Please keep your trash and food in your vehicle