Camping at LBP
LBP offers primitive camping in a wild setting. Think tent sites, picnic tables and a place for a vehicle.
Camping is divided into two distinct zones: Meadow Village and Logging Camp.
Meadow Village campground is intended to be more social (Zone 1) sites 1-16. Note there is an upper village and lower village within Meadow Village. No trailers in the Meadow Village area without a staff inspection.
Logging Camp is farther from the action and hosts sites 20-34. These sites may be quieter and a bit more family friendly. There are 7 sites suitable for trailers up to 20' long (from bumper to bumper). These sites are designated with a number followed by "T".
Please select the zone that's best for you.
Sites 17-19 are for our awesome staff.
Water is a prized commodity on hot summer nights - bring lots with you. Four vault toilets are located throughout the park.
This is bear country, so please maintain a tidy campsite to help reduce human/animal conflicts.
Rules and Regs for LBP
- Cars, Vans, Tents, and a few Trailers only - No motorhomes. LBP camping is primitive and roads are bumpy, please be sure your vehicle is capable. Drive at your own risk. Trailers only at designated site in Logging Camp.
- Check in 3pm-Check out 11am - If you plan to ride on checkout day you may park in Overflow parking located in Logging Camp.
- No unattended fires - Fires in designated areas only - LBP and Flathead County prohibit the burning of plastics and Styrofoam.
- Pack it in, Pack it out - LBP offers a primitive camping experience and expects you to pick up after yourself. Campsites left with trash or damage will be assessed a cleaning fee.
- No Hunting * No Firearms * No Shooting * No Fireworks * Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Only one car per campsite - All other cars must be left in the day parking. Explore but please stay off private property and only explore by bike or foot.
- This is BEAR country - Please keep your trash and food in your vehicle
Click here for a reservation - and thanks for taking the time to read our rules and regs.